Profile: Bonterra Energy Corp (BNE.TO)
BNE.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Bonterra Energy Corp. (Bonterra) is an oil and gas company that is primarily focused on the development of its Cardium land within the Pembina and Willesden Green areas located in central Alberta. The Company operates in the development and production of oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin segment. Its assets consist of crude oil and natural gas assets. It operates Pembina and Willesden Green Cardium fields, Prespatou area and Shaunavon properties. Bonterra has a horizontal drilling inventory of approximately 770 net locations. All of Bonterra's oil and natural gas properties are located in the Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Bonterra's oil and natural gas properties yield average production of approximately 12,660 barrel of oil equivalent (BOE) per day. The oil and natural gas property interests held by Bonterra are estimated to contain Proved plus Probable Reserves of over 90,621.4 thousand BOE (MBOE). It operates in Canada.
Bonterra Energy Corp
1015 4 St SW Suite 901
CALGARY AB T2R 1J4
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Bonterra Energy says "confident in its ability to meet full year annual production target of 12,500 boe per day"
- BRIEF-Bonterra Energy says borrowing base adjusted by about 10 pct to $380 mln
- BRIEF-Bonterra Energy qtrly net loss per share $0.35
- BRIEF-Bonterra Energy says April cash dividend $0.10 per share
- BRIEF-Bonterra Energy says cash dividend will be $0.10/shr for March 2016