Profile: Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
BOI.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Change (% chg)
Bank of India provides banking products and services in India. The Bank operates through three segments, which include Treasury Operations, Wholesale Banking and Retail Banking. The Bank's Treasury operations segment includes the entire investment portfolio, which is dealing in government and other securities money market operations and foreign exchange (forex) operations. Its Wholesale Banking segment includes all advances, which are not included under Retail Banking. Its Retail Banking segment includes exposures, which fulfill two criteria: exposure the maximum aggregate exposure up to five Crore rupees and the total annual turnover is less than 50 Crore rupees. The Bank has approximately 4828 branches in India spread over all states/union territories, including specialized branches. Its subsidiaries include BOI Shareholding Limited, BOI AXA Investment Managers Private Ltd, BOI AXA Trustee Services Private Limited and Bank of India (Tanzania) Limited, among others.
Bank of India Ltd
C - 5, "G" Block, Bandra Kurla C
Company Web Links
- India's Rajan says cenbank holds 8 trln rupees of govt bonds
- India RBI Gov Rajan says cenbank focused on pace of policy transmission
- India RBI governor says government's budget 'fiscally prudent'
- India inflation seen cooling in February, gives RBI easing room
- RBI pores over budget, worries on fiscal math