Profile: Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
BRTI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Bharti Airtel Limited is a global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries across Asia and Africa. In India, the Company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed home broadband, DTH and enterprise services, including national and international long-distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Its divisions include Mobile Services, Telemedia Services, Digital TV Services, Airtel Business and Tower Infrastructure Services. Mobile Services offers postpaid, pre-paid, roaming, Internet and m-Commerce services. Telemedia Services provides fixed-line telephone and broadband services for homes in 87 cities pan-India. Its Direct-To-Home platform offers digital TV services. Airtel Business provides information and communications technology services. Its subsidiary, Bharti Infratel Ltd, provides tower and related infrastructure.
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Bharti Crescent, 1
Nelson Mandela Road
Vasant Kunj, Phase II
NEW DELHI 110070
Company Web Links
- India's Bharti Airtel to buy Tikona's 4G business for $244 mln
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel to acquire Tikona Networks' 4G business for 16 bln rupees
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel adds about 1.2 mln subscribers in Feb - industry body
- BRIEF-Ookla says co stands behind methodology used to designate Airtel as 'India’s fastest mobile network'
- Bharti Infratel says Nettle Infra to buy about 21.63 pct stake in co from Airtel