Profile: British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC (BSY.L)
BSY.L on London Stock Exchange
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
British Sky Broadcasting Group plc (Sky) and its subsidiaries operates multichannel, multiplatform pay television service in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is engaged in operation of pay television broadcasting and home communications services. It also manages the network assets in the United Kingdom. The Company’s activities include its retail business, its content, which is its channel portfolio, adjacent business, which includes sky media; wholesale distribution and sky betting gaming and infrastructure and technology, which includes satellites; playout and uplink facilities; digital satellite reception equipment; encryption and security and communications infrastructure. The Company’s subsidiaries include British Sky Broadcasting Limited, BSkyB Finance UK plc, BSkyB Telecommunications Limited, Sky Subscribers Services Limited, Sky Holdings Limited, Sky In-Home Service Limited, BSkyB LLU Assets Limited and Sky Network Services Limited.
British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC
ISLEWORTH ENG TW7 5QD
Company Web Links
- BT adds NBA to growing sports rights collection
- FTSE slips as stocks go ex-dividend, ECB easing talk gives brief reprieve
- Britain's FTSE 100 slips on ex-div stocks, caution over U.S.
- BRIEF-BSkyB CEO says advertising market has been better than expected
- UPDATE 1-European shares buoyed by health care M&A, BSkyB plummets