Profile: BT Group PLC (BT.L)
BT.L on London Stock Exchange
28 Jul 2016
28 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
BT Group plc is a communications services company. The Company is engaged in selling fixed-voice services, broadband, mobile and television products and services, as well as various communications services ranging from phone and broadband through to managed networked information technology (IT) solutions and cyber security protection. Its segments include BT Global Services, which provides managed networked IT services; BT Business, which provides communications and IT services in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland (RoI); BT Consumer segment, which provides fixed-voice and broadband services; EE, which is a mobile network operator in the United Kingdom and provides mobile and fixed communications services to consumers, businesses, the public sector and the wholesale market; BT Wholesale, which provides services to communications providers (CPs), and Openreach, which provides services, such as copper and fiber connections between its exchanges and homes and businesses.
BT Group PLC
Bt Centre, 81 Newgate Street
LONDON EC1A 7AJ
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Sky says investment in products and content will keep revenue motoring
- UPDATE 3-BT avoids break-up with plan to run network arm separately
- Fitch Rates Rennes-Metropole's BT Programme 'F1+(EXP)'
- BT avoids break-up with plan to run network arm separately
- BRIEF-Telecoms CEOs react to Ofcom's Openreach proposal