Profile: Caixabank SA (CABK.MC)
CABK.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Caixabank SA is a Spain-based commercial bank. It offers banking business, insurance pension and investment fund activities, as well as holdings in international banks. Its main activities comprise such operations as Business Banking, Personal Banking, Private Banking and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) Banking. In addition it is engaged in investment in companies involved in water treatment and sewage, energy or telecommunications sectors, such as Repsol YPF SA, Telefonica SA and Sociedad Aguas de Barcelona SA, among others. On October 31, 2013, the Company formalized the sale of the Real Estate Management Business of Servihabitat Gestion Inmobiliaria SL to Servihabitat Servicios Inmobiliarios SL. Prior to the transaction, CaixaBank SA acquired a 100% stake in Servihabitat Gestion Inmobiliaria SL. In January 2013, it completed the placement of a block of 5.01% of Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles, Sociedad Holding de Mercados y Sistemas Financieros SA (BME) held by CaixaBank.
Av Diagonal, 621
BARCELONA BAR 08028
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Caixabank confirms appointment of Jordi Gual as new chairman
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Caixabank to name new chairman on Thursday
- Spain's Caixabank to study naming new chairman on Thursday
- Spain's Caixabank picks chief economist to succeed chairman -report
- BRIEF-Caixabank says ECB gives it 4 months to address BPI's Angolan risks