Profile: Caixabank SA (CABK.MC)
CABK.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Mar 2017
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Caixabank SA is a Spain-based bank. Its activities are divided into two business segments: Banking and insurance, as well as Investments. The Banking and insurance division provides financial services for individual customers, including retail, private and personal banking, business customers, such as commercial and corporate banking, cash management and markets solutions, as well as offers insurance products. The Investments division includes investments in the international banking investee portfolio, as well as stakes in other companies, such as Repsol SA and Telefonica SA. The Bank operates through domestic and foreign branches, as well as representative offices in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. It is a subsidiary of Criteria Caixa SA.
Av Diagonal, 621
BARCELONA BAR 08028
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Caixabank proposes complementary dividend of 0.06 eur/shr
- Caixabank gets 84.5 percent stake in Portugal's Banco BPI in takeover
- UPDATE 2-Caixabank gets 84.5 pct stake in Portugal's Banco BPI in takeover
- Caixabank gets 84.5 pct stake in Portugal's Banco Bpi in takeover
- BRIEF-Spain's Criteria says sells 5.3 pct of Caixabank for 1.07 bln eur