Profile: Credit Agricole SA (CAGR.PA)
CAGR.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
27 Jul 2015
27 Jul 2015
Change (% chg)
Credit Agricole SA is a French banking group that offers banking and insurance services through a network of regional, local banks and its branches. The Bank's principal lines of business include Retail Banking which include French retail banking and International retail banking; Specialized Financial Services which covers asset management and securities, insurance, consumer finance, private banking, leasing & factoring and specialized subsidiaries and activities; and Corporate and Investment Banking which offers a range of products and services in capital markets, brokerage, investment banking, structured finance and commercial banking. In March 2014, its Credit Agricole Capital Investissement & Finance sold its stake in F2I (Fondi italiani per le infrastrutture) to investment vehicle structured by Partners Group. In May 2014, it announced the dissolution and division of assets held at BESPAR - Sociedade Gestora de Participacoes Sociais, SA (BESPAR).
Credit Agricole SA
12 place des Etats-Unis
Company Web Links
- French health centre firm Korian sees 14 pct of shares change hands
- Banque Saudi Fransi's Q2 net profit up 14.9 pct, beating estimates
- Fitch Revises Credit Agricole's Outlook to Positive; Affirms at 'A'
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on June 19
- UPDATE 1-Agricole chief says planned Amundi float could be worth 7 bln euros