Profile: UniCredit SpA (CRDI.MI)
CRDI.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
24 May 2016
24 May 2016
Change (% chg)
UniCredit SpA is an Italy-based holding company engaged in the financial sector. Its division model is based on four pillars: Customer Centricity, A Multi-Local Approach, Global Product Lines, and Global Service Lines. The Customer Centricity area focuses on the Retail, Corporate & Investment Banking and Private Banking areas. The Centralized Multi-Local Approach takes responsibility for the distribution networks and customer relationships. The Global Products Lines are responsible for developing the products and services across all geographic areas. The Global Service Lines which supply the network coverage functions and product factories with specialized services, including Banking Back Office, Information and Communication Technology, Credit Collection, Procurement Services, Real Estate and Shared Service Centers. In June 2014, FinecoBank SpA, UniCredit group’s direct multichannel banking arm, received on June 12 CONSOB’s approval of the Prospectus for its Initial Public Offering.
Piazza Gae Aulenti 3 - Tower A
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-UniCredit set to start search for new CEO
- UniCredit CEO says situation at embattled bank "under control"
- UniCredit investors edgy as they wait to hear fate of CEO
- UPDATE 1-Unicredit CEO might resign ahead of May 24 board meeting -sources
- UPDATE 1-UniCredit lifted by possibility of asset sales boosting capital