Profile: Etablissements Delhaize Freres et Cie le Lion SA (DELB.BR)
DELB.BR on Brussels Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Etablissements Delhaize Freres et Cie le Lion SA is a Belgium-based food retailer. The Company is principally engaged in the operation of supermarkets in Belgium, the United States (Southeast and Mid-Atlantic as well as Northeast and Sweetbay in Florida), Greece, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania and Indonesia. Through its outlets, the Company retails both branded as private label nutritional and household products, among others. The Company operates different supermarket brands and formulas: Food Lion, Bottom Dollar Food, Harveys, Sweetbay, Bloom and Hannaford supermarkets in the United States; Delhaize, AD Delhaize, Delhaize City, Proxy, Red Market and Tom & Co in Belgium and Luxembourg, among others. In June 2014, it completed the divestment of Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid's operations. In June 2014, it complated the divestment of its Bulgarian operations. In August 2014, it completed the divestment of its Bosnian and Herzegovinian stores.
Etablissements Delhaize Freres et Cie le Lion SA
Rue Osseghem 53
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Delhaize Q2 revenue rises 3.7 pct at identical exchange rates
- Delhaize appoints SUPERVALU retail head as U.S. chief
- BRIEF-Delhaize appoints Kevin Holt as CEO for for Delhaize America.
- Delhaize to cut 2,500 Belgian jobs to tackle falling margins
- UPDATE 1-Delhaize to cut 2,500 Belgian jobs to tackle falling margins