Profile: DiaSorin SpA (DIAS.MI)
DIAS.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
28 Apr 2017
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
DiaSorin SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in healthcare industry. The Company specializes in provision of developing, producing and commercializing reagent kits for the in vitro diagnostics. The Company develops and manufactures reagents for in vitro diagnostics and produces products for the fields of infectious disease, hepatitis, endocrinology, bone & mineral metabolism, cancer, brain injury, cardiac, therapeutic drug monitoring and autoimmunity. The Company’s business activities are divided into two markets. The Immunodiagnostics market develops, produces and markets immunoreagent kits, which are based on three techniques: Chemiluminescence (CLIA), Colorimetry (ELISA) and Radioimmunometry (RIA). The Molecular Diagnostics market supplies end laboratories with an automated result to perform the three steps for the final diagnostic result, including nucleic acids extraction, amplification and diagnosis.
via Crescentino snc
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Diasorin receives authorization for distribution of Zika IgM test in Europe
- BRIEF-DiaSorin receives FDA emergency use authorization for Zika IgM test
- BRIEF-DiaSorin FY net profit up 12 pct at EUR 112.6 mln, proposes dividend of EUR 0.80/shr
- BRIEF-DiaSorin launches test Simplexa C. Difficile Direct in the U.S.
- BRIEF-DiaSorin launches test Liaison FGF 23 for chronic kidney disease