Profile: DiaSorin SpA (DIAS.MI)
DIAS.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
DiaSorin SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in healthcare industry. The Company specializes in provision of developing, producing and commercializing reagent kits for the in vitro diagnostics. The Company develops and manufactures reagents for in vitro diagnostics and produces products for the fields of infectious disease, hepatitis, endocrinology, bone & mineral metabolism, cancer, brain injury, cardiac, therapeutic drug monitoring and autoimmunity. The Company’s business activities are divided into two markets. The Immunodiagnostics market develops, produces and markets immunoreagent kits, which are based on three techniques: Chemiluminescence (CLIA), Colorimetry (ELISA) and Radioimmunometry (RIA). The Molecular Diagnostics market supplies end laboratories with an automated result to perform the three steps for the final diagnostic result, including nucleic acids extraction, amplification and diagnosis.
via Crescentino snc
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-DiaSorin and Beckman Coulter form partnership to bring hepatitis and HIV tests to U.S.
- BRIEF-DiaSorin Q2 net profit up 12.0 pct to EUR 29.4 mln
- BRIEF-DiaSorin launches test Iam AML1-ETO for screening of acute myeloid leukemia
- BRIEF-Diasorin launches new test for IgG to Helicobacter Pylori detection
- BRIEF-DiaSorin Q1 net profit rises to EUR 24.7 mln