Profile: Digital Bros SpA (DIB.MI)
DIB.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
22 Feb 2017
22 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
Digital Bros SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in the publishing, distribution and marketing of video games. It divides its business into five sectors. The Distribution in Italy sector includes distribution of video games purchased from international publishers, through a key account direct sales network and a sales network consisting of agents, as well as sale of playing cards Yu-Gi-Oh! in Italy. The International Publishing consists of acquisition of video games rights from developers and their distribution through a network of international sales. The Digital focuses on the distribution of digital products through online stores and skill games through the Website www.king.com. The Newsstand includes the distribution of video games in combination with publishing and the newsstand distribution of publications related to entertainment. The Holding sector comprises activities of coordination of the Company’s operations. In February 2014, it set up Mobile Gaming division.
Digital Bros SpA
Via Tortona, 37
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Digital Bros signs deal with Digital Touch to launch Assetto Corsa in Korea
- BRIEF-Digital Bros signs agreement with Starbreeze for distribution of "Dead by Daylight"
- BRIEF-Digital Bros signs prelim. agreement to buy 100 pct Kunos Simulazioni
- BRIEF-Digital Bros Q1 net profit rises to EUR 7.9 mln
- BRIEF-Digital Bros signs publishing agreement for Bloodstained with Artplay