Profile: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS.N)
9 Dec 2016
DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc., incorporated on November 25, 1996, is an omni-channel sporting goods retailer offering an assortment of sports equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories in its specialty retail stores in the eastern United States. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, Field & Stream and other specialty concept stores, as well as e-commerce Websites at www.DICKS.com, www.golfgalaxy.com, www.fieldandstreamshop.com and www.caliastudio.com. The Company offers hardlines, which include items, such as sporting goods equipment, fitness equipment, golf equipment, and hunting and fishing gear. The Company offers products to its customers through its retail stores and online.
The Company operates approximately 640 Dick's Sporting Goods stores in over 50 states; approximately 70 Golf Galaxy stores in over 30 states, and approximately 20 Field & Stream stores in over nine states. Each of its Dick's Sporting Goods stores unites various sports specialty stores and contains specialty shops, such as footwear, team sports, outdoor lodge, golf, fitness and athletic apparel.
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc
345 Court St
CORAOPOLIS PA 15108-3817
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-DICK'S Sporting Goods expands team sports HQ suite of digital offerings with the acquisition of GameChanger Media
- BRIEF-Dick's Sporting Goods reports third quarter results
- Dick's wins auction for U.S. business of bankrupt Golfsmith -sources
- Exclusive: Dick's wins auction for U.S. business of bankrupt Golfsmith - sources
- BRIEF-Dick's Sporting Goods Q2 earnings per share $0.82