Profile: Domino Printing Sciences PLC (DOPR.L)
DOPR.L on London Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Domino Printing Sciences plc is a United kingdom-based company engaged in the research and development, manufacture and sale of industrial printing equipment, controllers and consumables for the high-speed printing of variable information. The Company’s trading subsidiaries are engaged in providing customers with coding solutions, which includes ink jet products, Laser products, outer case coding products, controller technology, digital ink jet equipment, Print and Apply Labelling Machinery and Thermal Transfer Overprinting products. In June 2012, the Company acquired 100% interest in PostJet Systems Ltd. (PostJet). On 28 March 2012, the Company acquired the customer database of Mikrojet Systems GmbH (Mikrojet). Mikrojet is based near Hamburg and is engaged in the development and sale of ink jet printing and ancillary equipment for the German commercial printing and mailing sectors.
Domino Printing Sciences PLC
Trafalgar Way,Bar Hill
CAMBRIDGE ENG CB23 8TU
Company Web Links
- BUZZ-Domino's Pizza Inc: Q3 profit beats expectations
- REFILE-BRIEF-Domino's Pizza names Russell Weiner president, Domino's U.S.A.
- BRIEF-Domino Printing Sciences says sales in ten months to August rise 4 pct
- RPT-Domino Sugar cuts refined sugar prices by 5 pct -letter
- Domino Sugar cuts refined sugar prices by 5 pct -letter