Profile: Estavis AG (E7SG.F)
E7SG.F on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
23 Dec 2014
23 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Estavis AG is a Germany-based holding company active in the real estate sector. The Company business operations comprise domestic properties, focusing mainly on commercially attractive locations in Germany. Its activities include acquisition, modernization and sale of residential properties. The Company business model is particularly based on residential property. Its operations are divided into two segments: Trade, which comprises buying and selling of residential properties and individual apartments, especially retailing of apartments to owner occupiers and investor within the framework or retail privatizations of housing portfolios; and Portfolio, in which the Company takes advantage of its acquisition network to identify housing portfolios with high value-added potential, and exploits its management know-how to raise potential and to ensure cash-flows from the management of the acquired portfolios. In June, 2014, Adler Real Estate AG acquired 92.7% share capital in the Company.
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Estavis AG to change name to Accentro Real Estate AG
- BRIEF-Estavis Q1 revenues rise by 37 pct to 10.7 mln euros
- BRIEF-ESTAVIS completes housing portfolio purchase
- BRIEF-ESTAVIS AG says supervisory board members stepped down with effect from 31 Aug.
- BRIEF-ESTAVIS adjusts conversion price for convertible bond (2012/2017) to EUR 2.40