Profile: Accentro Real Estate AG (E7SG.F)
E7SG.F on Frankfurt Stock Exchange
30 Jan 2015
30 Jan 2015
Change (% chg)
Accentro Real Estate AG, formerly Estavis AG, is a Germany-based holding company active in the real estate sector. It is primarily engaged in the privatization of residential properties. Its business operations are mainly focused on commercially attractive locations in Germany. Its activities include acquisition, modernization and sale of residential properties. Its operations are divided into two segments: Trade, which comprises buying and selling of residential properties and individual apartments, especially retailing of apartments to owner occupiers and investor within the framework or retail privatizations of housing portfolios; and Portfolio, in which the Company takes advantage of its acquisition network to identify housing portfolios with high value-added potential, and exploits its management know-how to raise potential and to ensure cash-flows from the management of the acquired portfolios.
Accentro Real Estate AG
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Estavis renamed Accentro Real Estate AG as of Jan. 5
- BRIEF-Estavis AG to change name to Accentro Real Estate AG
- BRIEF-Estavis Q1 revenues rise by 37 pct to 10.7 mln euros
- BRIEF-ESTAVIS completes housing portfolio purchase
- BRIEF-ESTAVIS AG says supervisory board members stepped down with effect from 31 Aug.