Profile: Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
EMG.L on London Stock Exchange
1 Oct 2014
1 Oct 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Man Group plc (Man Group) is an investment management company. The Company offers a range of liquid investment strategies and formats across geographies, which include quantitative and discretionary, long only and long short, single and multi-manager. Its investor base consists of private investors and institutional investors. Man Group’s private investor base focuses on the high net worth individuals and institutional clients, which include pension funds, insurance companies, banks, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds and endowments. Its investment management solutions include AHL/MSS, GLG, FRM and other managers. Effective August 6, 2014, Man Group PLC acquired Pine Grove Asset Management LLC. On September 5, 2014, the Company acquired Numeric Holdings LLC.
Man Group PLC
2 Swan Lane
LONDON EC4R 3AD
Company Web Links
- MOVES-BlackRock hires ex-Man Group's Meisinger for alternative investment arm
- Fitch Rates Man Group plc's Guaranteed Subordinated Notes 'BBB-(EXP)'
- Man Group shares retreat as inflows slow and margins narrow
- Man Group steps up U.S. push by buying Numeric for initial $219 mln
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Man Group steps up U.S. push by buying Numeric for initial $219 mln