Profile: Enagas SA (ENAG.MC)
ENAG.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
20 Jan 2017
20 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
Enagas SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the gas transportation. The Company's activities are divided into three business segments: Infrastructure, Technical management and Unregulated activities. The Infrastructure division is structured into three areas: Gas transport, which offers gas transmission through pipelines network; Regasification, which transforms liquefied natural gas (LNG) into gas form and stores it in cryogenic tanks, and Storage, which operates underground natural gas storage facilities. The Technical management division focuses on coordinating the access, storage, transportation and distribution process, maintaining gas infrastructure and ensuring the continuity and security of gas supply. The Unregulated activities division includes deregulated operations and transactions. The Company is present in a number of countries, such as Spain, Sweden, Greece, Albania, Italy, Mexico, Chile and Peru.
Paseo de los Olmos, 19
MADRID MAD 28005
Company Web Links
- Peru would retain money from Odebrecht deal pending graft probe
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
- Sempra quits talks on Odebrecht Peru pipeline, partners scramble
- UPDATE 3-Sempra quits talks on Odebrecht Peru pipeline, partners scramble
- ENAP amasses US$3.5bn book as investors shrug off poor metrics