Profile: Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)
ENB_pa.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Enbridge Inc. (Enbridge) transports and distributes energy across North America. As a transporter of energy, Enbridge operates, in Canada and the United States, a crude oil and liquids transportation system. The Company is also involved in natural gas transmission and midstream businesses. As a distributor of energy, Enbridge owns and operates a natural gas distribution company in Canada, and provides distribution services in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and New York State. The Company operates in five segments: Liquids Pipelines; Gas Distribution; Gas Pipelines, Processing and Energy Services; Sponsored Investments, and Corporate. In 2011, the Company acquired a 71% interest in the development of the Cabin Gas Plant (Cabin). In December 2012, Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc and Enbridge Income Fund (the Fund) acquired by indirect wholly owned subsidiaries of the Fund, which own crude oil storage and renewable power generation assets from the Company.
3000, Fifth Avenue Place,
425 - 1st Street S.W.
CALGARY AB T2P 3L8
Company Web Links
- New England has environmental concerns over Canada oil sands
- UPDATE 1-New England has environmental concerns over Canada oil sands
- UPDATE 2-Canadian regulators approve Enbridge's Line 9 plan
- CORRECTED-Canadian regulators approve Enbridge's Line 9
- UPDATE 1-Canadian regulators urge approval of Enbridge's Line 9