Profile: Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)
ENB_pa.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
29 Jan 2015
29 Jan 2015
Change (% chg)
Enbridge Inc. (Enbridge) is an energy transportation and distribution company. As a transporter of energy, Enbridge operates, in Canada and the United States. The Company also has involvement in natural gas gathering, transmission, midstream businesses and power transmission. Enbridge owns and operates natural gas distribution services in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and New York State. As a generator of energy, Enbridge has interests in more than 1,800 megawatt (MW) of renewable and alternative energy generating capacity and is expanding its interests in wind, solar and geothermal facilities. The Company’s activities are carried out through five business segments: Liquids Pipelines; Gas Distribution; Gas Pipelines, Processing and Energy Services; Sponsored Investments, and Corporate.
3000, Fifth Avenue Place,
425 - 1st Street S.W.
CALGARY AB T2P 3L8
Company Web Links
- Enbridge's Edmonton to Hardisty pipeline to start up around April 1
- Enbridge sees oil pipeline squeeze despite low prices
- UPDATE 1-Suncor expects Enbridge Line 9B to start up towards end of Q2 2015
- U.S. crude oil pipeline projects: Kinder Morgan acquiring Hiland Crude
- Suncor expects Enbridge Line 9B to start up towards end of Q2 2015