Profile: Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)
ENB_pa.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
26 May 2017
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)
Enbridge Inc. is a Canada-based energy transportation and distribution company. The Company is engaged in delivering energy. It operates through five segments: Liquids Pipelines, Gas Distribution, Gas Pipelines and Processing, Green Power and Transmission, and Energy Services. Liquids Pipelines consists of common carrier and contract crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and refined products pipelines and terminals, including Canadian Mainline, Lakehead Pipeline System, Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast and Regional Oil Sands System. Gas Distribution consists of its natural gas utility operations, the core of which is Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc. Green Power and Transmission consists of its investments in renewable energy assets and transmission facilities. Renewable energy assets consist of wind, solar, geothermal and waste heat recovery facilities in Canada. Energy Services undertake physical commodity marketing activity and logistical services, and oversee refinery supply services.
Suite 200, 425 - 1 Street S.W.
CALGARY AB T2P 3L8
Company Web Links
- Canada's Enbridge eyes acquisitions and profit rise on Spectra deal
- UPDATE 3-Canada's Enbridge eyes acquisitions and profit rise on Spectra deal
- Enbridge profit falls on weak liquids pipeline business
- BRIEF-Enbridge Q1 adjusted earnings per share C$0.57
- BRIEF-Enbridge announces additional quarterly dividend increase