Profile: Equity Residential (EQR.N)
21 Oct 2016
Equity Residential, incorporated on July 21, 1992, is a real estate investment trust. The Company is focused on the acquisition, development and management of apartment properties in various markets of the United States. The Company's segments include Boston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California, Washington D.C., Non-core - South Florida, Non-core - Denver, and Non-core - other. ERP Operating Limited Partnership (Operating Partnership) conducts the multifamily residential property business of the Company. The Company's property ownership, development and related business operations are conducted through the Operating Partnership. The Company holds interests in approximately 390 properties located in over 10 states and the District of Columbia, consisting of approximately 109,650 apartment units.
The Company's properties are of various building types, such as garden, mid/high-rise and military housing. The Company's non-core properties are located in various areas, such as South Florida; Denver, and Inland Empire, California. The Company's core properties are located in various areas, such as New York, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Seattle and San Diego. The Company's projects under development include Potrero 1010 and One Henry Adams in San Francisco, California; 455 I Street in Washington, DC, and Cascade in Seattle, Washington.
2 N Riverside Plz Ste 400
CHICAGO IL 60606-2624
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates Equity Residential's Senior Unsecured Bonds 'A-'
- BRIEF-Equity residential reaffirms its full year same store revenue growth guidance range
- BRIEF-Equity Residential says may offer and sell up to 13 mln shares - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Equity Residential files for potential mixed shelf offering - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Equity Residential lowers 2016 same store revenue and NOI guidance ranges