Profile: Ericsson (ERICa.ST)
ERICa.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Ericsson) is an information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. The Company operates in four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions and Modems. The Networks segment delivers products and solutions for mobile access, IP and transport networks and core networks. Its Global Services segment delivers managed services, product-related services, consulting and systems integration services, as well as broadcast services. The Support Solutions segment provides enablers and applications for operators. The Modems segment performs design, development and sales of the LTE multimode thin modem solutions, including 2G, 3G and 4G interoperability. The Company’s services, software and infrastructure, primarily in mobility, broadband and the cloud, are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business and capture new opportunities. It supports networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers.
KISTA 164 83
Company Web Links
- Fitch Revises Ericsson's Outlook to Stable; Affirms at 'BBB+'
- Ethiopia says Ericsson to take part of telecom deal after ZTE row
- UPDATE 1-India court orders Xiaomi to suspend smartphone sales
- BRIEF-Ericsson and Vodafone deploy first radio dot system at Dutch university
- BRIEF-Ericsson wins managed services contract in India