Profile: Sodexo SA (EXHO.PA)
EXHO.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
26 May 2017
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)
Sodexo SA is a holding company. The Company offers services, such as on-site services, benefits and reward services, and personal and home services. It serves its consumers in approximately 80 countries. It operates in Continental Europe, North America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and Rest of the World. Its solutions cover a range of services from construction management to reception, from medical equipment sterilization to housekeeping, from technical maintenance to the organization of events, from foodservices to prisoner rehabilitation. The Company's benefit and reward services help manage employee benefits, incentive and recognition programs, expense management, public benefits, and gift cards and boxes. Its benefit and reward services help manage employee benefits, incentive and recognition programs, expense management, public benefits, and gift cards and boxes. Its subsidiaries include Groupe Creche Attitude, Amelis, Comfort Keepers, Sodexo GC SAS and Prestige Nursing + Care.
255 quai de la Bataille de Stali
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-EAT Club raises $30 mln series C round
- UPDATE 1-Compass proposes $1.3 bln special dividend after strong sales growth
- BRIEF-Sodexo is taking significant minority stake in Mentor Technical Group
- Fitch Assigns Moto Finance Plc's GBP 150m Second Lien Notes Final 'B+' Rating.
- Meal voucher group Edenred posts higher sales and keeps targets