Profile: easyJet plc (EZJ.L)
EZJ.L on London Stock Exchange
24 Jan 2017
24 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
easyJet plc is a United Kingdom-based low-cost airline carrier. The Company operates as a low-cost European point-to-point short-haul airline. The Company operates through its route network segment. The Company operates on over 820 routes across more than 30 countries with its fleet of over 250 Airbus aircrafts. The Company's total fleet of aircrafts is split between 156-seat Airbus A319s, 180-seat A320s and 186-seat A320s. It is also focused on operating its fleet of A320neo aircrafts. The Company's bases include the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, France (Paris, Charles de Gaulle, Lyon and Toulouse), Amsterdam, Venice, Oporto, Lisbon and Barcelona. It operates in airports, such as Gatwick, Edinburgh, Nice, Milan Malpensa, Venice Marco Polo, Naples, Basel and Geneva. The Company offers a mobile application-only proposition, targeting customers wishing to switch flights at short notice on the day of travel, and also offers pre-purchased in-flight vouchers.
Hangar 89, London Luton Airport
LUTON LU2 9PA
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 4-EasyJet hit by weaker pound as low-fare battle rages
- easyJet shareholder Stelios plans protest vote against fleet expansion
- BT slump weighs on European, UK indexes; Generali rallies
- EasyJet says flying from Frankfurt "not a priority"
- UPDATE 2-EasyJet presses on with Brexit plan as profits fall