Profile: Ferrovial SA (FER.MC)
FER.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Price Change (% chg)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company’s activities are structured in four business lines: Services, Toll Roads, Construction and Airports. The Services line provides environmental management and maintenance services to public and private installations and infrastructure. The Toll Roads segment offers toll highways construction and management. The Construction area is involved in such public and private infrastructure projects as roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others. The Airports line specializes in the airport infrastructure construction and management. The Company operates through its subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Oceania.
Principe de Vergara 135
MADRID MAD 28002
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Ferrovial quits Transfield approach amid mining downturn
- Ferrovial walks away from Transfield offer, shares fall
- Spain's Ferrovial to raise offer for Australia's Transfield: report
- Morgan Stanley says placing 3.11 percent of Spain's Ferrovial
- Australia's Transfield upgrades earnings, says still talking to Ferrovial