Profile: Ferrovial SA (FER.MC)
FER.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
24 Jul 2014
24 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company provides development, construction, administration and maintenance of the transport infrastructure. The Group’s activities are structured in four business segments: Services, providing environmental management and maintenance services to public and private installations and infrastructures; Toll Roads, engaged in toll highways construction and management; Construction, involved in such infrastructure projects as roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others, and Airports, specialized in the airport infrastructure industry. The Company manages such assets as Canada’s 407 ETR highway and London’s Heathrow Airport, among others. It also provides municipal services in Spain and streets and highways where, through Amey, it performs maintenance services in the United Kingdom.
Principe de Vergara 135
MADRID MAD 28002
Company Web Links
- RPT-Fitch Upgrades Ferrovial to 'BBB', Outlook Stable
- Ferrovial consortium signs $655 mln U.S. highway contract
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Ferrovial eyes investments as core profit rises
- Spain's Ferrovial bids for three British airports: source
- UPDATE 2-Spain's Ferrovial bids for three British airports - source