Profile: Ferrovial SA (FER.MC)
FER.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
20 Jan 2017
20 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company’s activities are divided into four business segments: Services, Toll roads, Construction and Airports. The Services division focuses on cleaning and maintenance of public and private infrastructure, facilities and buildings, including such as sport centers, healthcare facilities and train stations, as well as waste collection and treatment. The Toll roads division offers toll highways development, financing and operation. The Construction division develops public and private infrastructure projects, including roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others. The Airports division specializes in the airport infrastructure construction and management. The Company operates through numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Australia.
Principe de Vergara 135
MADRID MAD 28002
Company Web Links
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
- Billionaire Carlos Slim well placed to clinch Mexico City airport terminal
- Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
- Exclusive: Slim in talks with Spanish firms for bid on $3.5 billion Mexico airport terminal - sources
- Britain's May defies critics to back new $22 billion Heathrow runway |