Profile: Ferrovial SA (FER.MC)
FER.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Ferrovial SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the transportation infrastructure sector. The Company’s activities are structured in four business lines: Services, Toll Roads, Construction and Airports. The Services line provides environmental management and maintenance services to public and private installations and infrastructure, including waste treatment plants, sport centers, healthcare facilities and train stations. The Toll Roads segment offers toll highways construction and management. The Construction area is involved in such public and private infrastructure projects as roads, railways, hydraulic projects and maritime works, among others. The Airports line specializes in the airport infrastructure construction and management. The Company operates through a range of subsidiaries in Europe, the Americas, Asia, as well as Australia and Oceania.
Principe de Vergara 135
MADRID MAD 28002
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-French regional airports sale attracts at least 11 offers-sources
- UPDATE 1-Britain delays airport decision due to post-Brexit fallout
- BRIEF-TBS Group unit signs 3-year strategic partnership with Ferrovial
- Exclusive: Slim bidding for $1.56 billion Mexico City runway contracts - sources
- Spain's Ferrovial in Peru gas pipeline stake talks -report