Profile: Fiat SpA (FIA.MI)
FIA.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
1 Sep 2014
1 Sep 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Fiat SpA is engaged principally in the manufacture and sale of automobiles, agricultural and construction equipment and commercial vehicles. It also manufactures other products and systems, principally engines, transmission systems, automotive-related components, metallurgical products and production systems. In addition, it is involved in certain other sectors, including publishing and communications. The Company and its subsidiaries operates approximately in 50 countries. The Company operates under five segments: automobiles, agricultural and construction equipment (CNH-Case New Holland), trucks and commercial vehicles, components and production systems, and other businesses. On 10 June 2009, the Company acquired 20% interest in Chrysler Group LLC. In January 2014, Fiat SpA announced that through its wholly owned subsidiary Fiat North America LLC (FNA) completed its announced acquisition of all of the VEBA Trust’s membership interests in Chrysler Group LLC.
Via Nizza, 250
Company Web Links
- Fiat-Chrysler sees New York stock market listing on October 13
- UPDATE 1-Fiat-Chrysler sees New York stock market listing on Oct 13
- Fiat-Chrysler CEO says shareholders backing of merger is 'huge step ahead'
- Fiat-Chrysler CEO says Oct 13 is possible date for Wall Street IPO
- Fiat-Chrysler CEO says shareholders backing of merger is "huge step ahead"