Profile: Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
FMEG.DE on Xetra
26 May 2017
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA is a kidney dialysis company. The Company provides dialysis care and related services to persons suffering from end-stage renal disease (ESRD), as well as other healthcare services. The Company's segments include North America Segment, the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Segment, the Asia-Pacific Segment and the Latin America Segment. The Company develops and manufactures a range of dialysis machines, systems and disposable products. As of December 31, 2016, the Company sold its products to customers in more than 120 countries and also used in its internal healthcare service operations. The Company's Care Coordination services include coordinated delivery of pharmacy services, vascular, cardiovascular and endovascular specialty services, non-dialysis laboratory testing services, physician services, hospitalist and intensivist services, health plan services, ambulatory surgery center services and urgent care services.
Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA
BAD HOMBURG 61352
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates Fresenius Medical Care Bonds 'BBB-'
- Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on May 16
- BRIEF-Vifor Pharma and Akebia announce license agreement to provide Vadadustat to Fresenius in U.S.
- BRIEF-Akebia and Vifor Pharma announce license agreement to provide vadadustat to Fresenius Medical Care in the U.S. upon FDA approval
- UPDATE 1-Fresenius ups guidance on growth at generic drugs unit