Profile: Fortis Healthcare Ltd (FOHE.NS)
FOHE.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Change (% chg)
Fortis Healthcare Limited is an integrated healthcare delivery service provider. The Company is engaged in establishing, maintaining, operating, running, managing or administering hospitals, medicare, healthcare, diagnostic, health aids and research centers. The Company operates through the Clinical Establishments Division and the Medical Services Division. The Clinical Establishments Division owns, maintains and operates clinical establishments (being fully air conditioned institutions established, and specifically customized and duly fitted with all fixtures, fittings, certain medical equipment and infrastructure required for running and operating the hospitals), as well as provides services under outpatient division and radio-diagnostic services. The Medical Services Division undertakes the business of running the hospital operations, including in-patient services and emergency services. The Company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka.
Fortis Healthcare Ltd
Tower A, Block - F
Unitech Business Park, South Cit
Sector - 41
Company Web Links
- Indian shares hit fresh highs; IT stocks lead
- BRIEF-Fortis Healthcare approves proposal to enhance ceiling limit on holdings of sub-accounts of FIIs, FPIs, others
- BRIEF-India's Fortis Healthcare gets members' nod to increase shareholding limit for FIIs
- BRIEF-Fortis Healthcare clarifies on news item 'IHH team in India to discuss Fortis deal'
- BRIEF-Fortis Healthcare March-qtr consol loss narrows