Profile: Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT.N)
25 Oct 2016
Federal Realty Investment Trust, incorporated on May 21, 1999, is an equity real estate investment trust (REIT) engaged in the ownership, management, and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties. The Trust owns or holds interests in community and neighborhood shopping centers and mixed-use properties, which are operated as approximately 90 retail real estate projects consisting approximately 21.4 million square feet, located primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, as well as in California.
The Company owns approximately six retail real estate properties through a joint venture. The Trust's properties are located in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, as well as in California and South Florida. The Trust offers various options in specialty leasing and partnership marketing, which include carts and kiosks; temporary in-line store locations; holiday advertising and marketing; events, promotions and outdoor concerts; product sampling and environmental partnerships.
Federal Realty Investment Trust
1626 E Jefferson St
ROCKVILLE MD 20852-4041
Company Web Links
- Correction: Fitch Rates Federal Realty's Senior Unsecured Notes 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Federal Realty Investment Trust names Dan Guglielmone CFO
- BRIEF-Federal Realty Investment Trust prices $250 mln 2046 senior unsecured notes
- Fitch Rates Federal Realty's Senior Unsecured Notes 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- U.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP-T-Mobile, Weatherford International, Extra Space Storage