Profile: Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)
GASI.MI on Milan Stock Exchange
28 Jul 2016
28 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
Assicurazioni Generali SpA is an Italy-based company engaged in insurance and financial products sector. it acts as the parent to the Generali Group (the Group). The Group operates through two segments: Life and a Non-life. The Life segment’s product line consists of saving and protection policies, as well as the health and pension policies. Through the Non-life segment, it provides various insurance products, such as house, car, travel insurance and reinsurance policies. Additionally, it is involved in the asset management and private-banking financial services. The Company operates through subsidiaries in 69 countries, including Italy, Germany, France, Austria, Spain and Argentina, among others. It operates through Generali Deutschland Holding AG and MyDrive Solutions Ltd, among others.
Assicurazioni Generali SpA
Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi, 2
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates Generali's Subordinated Notes 'BBB'
- BTG Pactual wants Generali indemnity over BSI's 1MDB link, source says
- UPDATE 2-BTG Pactual wants Generali indemnity over BSI's 1MDB link, source says
- BRIEF-Generali says did not get any "indemnifiable claim" over BSI
- BTG Pactual to receive less cash from BSI after Singapore probe - source