Profile: Gazprom OAO (GAZP.MM)
GAZP.MM on Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Gazprom OAO is a Russia-based company engaged in the operation of gas pipeline systems and gas supply to European countries. In addition, it is involved in the oil production and refining activities, as well as energy generation. It’s activities comprise exploration and production of gas, transportation of gas, sale of gas domestically and abroad, gas storage, production of crude oil and gas condensate, processing of oil, gas condensate and other hydrocarbons, and sales of refined products, as well as electric and heat energy generation and sales. On January 9, 2013, the Company sold its 76.69% stake in Zapsibgazprom OAO and whole stake in March Kauno termofikacijos elektrine. In April 2013, it also created Gazprom Invest LLC, as well as, signed a purchase-sale contract for shares in 72 gas distribution organizations belonging to Rosneftegaz OAO. In November 2013, the Company raised its stake to 100% in CJSC Gazprom Neft Orenburg.
16 Nametkina St.
Company Web Links
- Russia won't switch off gas supply to Europe-Oettinger in magazine
- Eni CEO says Ukraine wake-up call for Europe energy policy-paper
- UPDATE 2-Europe's gas supply at risk as Gazprom warns Ukraine over unpaid bills
- UPDATE 1-Rosneft challenges Gazprom monopoly to export Russian pipeline gas
- Rosneft challenges Gazprom's monopoly on Russian pipeline gas exports-sources