Profile: Gazprom OAO (GAZP.MM)
GAZP.MM on Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange
17 Jun 2013
17 Jun 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Gazprom OAO is a Russia-based company engaged in the operation of gas pipeline systems and gas supply to European countries. In addition, it is involved in the oil production and refining activities, as well as energy generation. It’s activities comprise exploration and production of gas, transportation of gas, sale of gas domestically and abroad, gas storage, production of crude oil and gas condensate, processing of oil, gas condensate and other hydrocarbons, and sales of refined products, as well as electric and heat energy generation and sales. The Company is active domestically and in numerous countries. In 2012, the Company acquired Chechengazprom OAO and in Chechengaz OAO. On January 9, 2013, the Company sold its 76.69% stake in Zapsibgazprom OAO and whole stake in March Kauno termofikacijos elektrine. In April 2013, it also created Gazprom Invest LLC. On April 9, 2013 it signed a purchase-sale contract for shares in 72 gas distribution organizations belonging to Rosneftegaz OAO.
16 Nametkina St.
Company Web Links
- Russia's VEB, Gazprom eyes Eurobond issue in July - sources
- Greece to ask lenders to lower asset sale target: source
- UPDATE 1-Greece to ask lenders to lower asset sale target -source
- Gazprom Neft, Japan to start Siberia oil output in 2016
- UPDATE 1-RWE, Gazprom talks fail, dispute moves to Vienna court