Profile: Genting Singapore PLC (GENS.SI)
GENS.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore
29 Mar 2017
29 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
Genting Singapore PLC is a Singapore-based investment holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the development and operation of integrated resort, operation of casinos, provision of sales and marketing support services to leisure and hospitality related businesses and investments. It operates through leisure and hospitality operations segment within Singapore. The operations in other geographical areas in the Asia Pacific (excluding Singapore) include development of an integrated resort in Korea and other investments. It is engaged in the development and operation of integrated resorts, consisting of gaming; hospitality; meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE); leisure, and entertainment facilities. It holds gaming and integrated resort development in Australia, the Bahamas, Malaysia, the Philippines, the United Kingdom and Singapore. It is also developing an integrated resort, Resorts World Jeju, in South Korea.
Genting Singapore PLC
10 Sentosa Gateway
Resorts World Sentosa
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Genting Singapore posts Q4 net profit of S$159.2 mln
- Fitch Rates GOHL's USD Notes Final 'A-'
- Fitch Assigns GOHL First-Time Rating of 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Genting Singapore announces disposal of interest in resort in Jeju, South Korea
- BRIEF-Genting Singapore posts quarterly net profit of S$136.6 mln