Profile: General Growth Properties Inc (GGP_pa.N)

GGP_pa.N on New York Stock Exchange

26 May 2015
Change (% chg)

$0.29 (+1.14%)
Prev Close
Day's High
Day's Low
Avg. Vol
52-wk High
52-wk Low

Search Stocks

General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP), incorporated on July 1, 2010, is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company’s business is to be an owner and operator of retail properties. The Company’s properties are located in the United States. The Company’s business is conducted through GGP Operating Partnership, LP (GGPOP), GGP Nimbus, LP (GGPN) and GGP Limited Partnership (GGPLP), subsidiaries of GGP. The operating partnerships own an interest in the properties of GGP. In addition to holding ownership interests in various joint ventures, the operating partnerships conduct operations through General Growth Management, Inc. (GGMI), General Growth Services, Inc. (GGSI), and GGP REIT Services, LLC (GGPRS). GGMI and GGSI are taxable REIT subsidiaries (TRSs), which provide management, leasing, tenant coordination, business development, marketing, strategic partnership and other services for Real Estate Affiliates and for Consolidated Properties.

As of September 30, 2014, the Company is an owner, either entirely or with joint venture partners of 127 retail properties. In addition to retail properties, the Company owned 7 strip or other retail properties, as well as six stand-alone office buildings. As of September 30, 2014, GGP held approximately a 99% common equity ownership of the Operating Partnerships, while the remaining 1% was held by limited partners and certain previous contributors of properties to the operating partnerships.

Company Address

General Growth Properties Inc

110 N Wacker Dr
CHICAGO   IL   60606-1511
P: +1312.9605000
F: +1302.6365454

Company Web Links

Search Stocks