Profile: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GLEN.NS)
GLEN.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
18 Aug 2017
18 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of new chemical entities (NCEs) and new biological entities (NBEs). Its segments are India, United States, Latin America, Europe and Rest of the World (ROW). It has approximately seven molecules, over two NCEs and approximately five NBEs in various stages of pre-clinical and clinical development. It is focused on developing and marketing branded and generic formulations. It focuses on manufacturing products across therapeutic areas of dermatology, respiratory and oncology. Its active pharmaceuticals ingredients (API) business spans over 80 countries, including regulated markets of the United States, Europe, Japan and Canada. Its products are primarily marketed in the United States and Western Europe. It has offices in over 40 countries, and operates approximately 20 manufacturing facilities in over five countries. It operates over five research and development (R&D) centers.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
B D S Marg
Chakala, Off Western Express Hig
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Glenmark Pharmaceuticals gets ANDA approval for acyclovir ointment USP, 5 pct
- BRIEF-Glenmark Pharmaceuticals reports positive data in phase 2A study of GBR 830 for treatment of patients with atopic dermatitis
- BRIEF-India's Glenmark Pharmaceuticals June qtr consol profit up about 47 pct
- BRIEF-Glenmark Pharmaceuticals gets ANDA approval for Desonide cream
- BRIEF-Glenmark pharmaceuticals enters exclusive agreement with Cyndea Pharma S.L.