Profile: Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
GRLS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
25 Oct 2016
25 Oct 2016
Change (% chg)
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the biopharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company’s activities are divided into four business segments: Bioscience, Hospital, Diagnostic and Raw materials. The Bioscience division focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of products derived from human plasma for therapeutic use. The Hospital division offers non-biological pharmaceutical products and medical supplies for hospital pharmacy. The Diagnostic division provides clinical analysis and laboratory testing tools to laboratories, hospitals and blood banks. The Raw materials division includes sales of intermediate biological products, as well as manufacturing services to third parties. The Company operates production facilities in Spain, the United States, Mexico and Australia, among others. It controls numerous subsidiaries.
Avinguda de la Generalitat
152, Parque empresarial Can Sant
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Medica Sur receives green light to buy LMP
- BRIEF-Prim buys branches from Laboratorios Milo for fixed price of 1.2 mln euros
- BRIEF-Grifols' phase I Alzheimer vaccine study shows good safety profile, tolerability
- BRIEF-Grifols reports H1 EBITDA at 553.6 mln euros
- BRIEF-Grifols to buy a 48,000 square meter plot of land