Profile: Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
GRLS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
28 Nov 2014
28 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the healthcare sector. The Company is involved in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medical solutions for hospitals, which include plasma-derived therapies, as well as diagnosis and pharmaceutical products. Its activities are structured in five segments: Bioscience, which focuses on the research for obtaining new therapies and solutions aimed at patients who suffer from illnesses stemming from plasma deficits; Diagnostic, which comprises the research, development and marketing of diagnostic products for clinical laboratories, Hospital, which offers ready-to-use pharmaceutical preparations and products for clinical nutrition; Technology, which focuses on automation equipment for the hospital sector; and Raw Materials, which includes sales of biological products and services. The Company is a parent of Grupo Grifols.
C/ Jesus i Maria, 6
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- Spain's Grifols' U.S. plasma installation cleared by FDA
- Spain's Grifols aims for 31-33 pct EBITDA margin medium term
- Spain's Grifols adj net profit up 29.4 pct, beats forecasts
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-Grifols' half-year profit disappoints, shares fall sharply
- REFILE-Spain's Grifols H1 adjusted profit up 25 pct, misses fcasts