Profile: Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
GRLS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Price Change (% chg)
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the healthcare sector. The Company is involved in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medical solutions for hospitals, which include plasma-derived therapies, as well as diagnosis and pharmaceutical products. Its activities are structured in four segments: Bioscience, which focuses on the research for obtaining new therapies and solutions aimed at patients who suffer from illnesses stemming from plasma deficits; Diagnostic, which comprises the research, development and marketing of diagnostic products for clinical laboratories, Hospital, which offers ready-to-use pharmaceutical preparations and products for clinical nutrition; and Raw Materials, which includes sales of biological products and services. The Company is a parent of Grupo Grifols. On January 9, 2014, it acquired a diagnostic unit from Novartis International AG. In June 2014, the Company has opened new North Fractionation Facility (NFF) in Clayton.
C/ Jesus i Maria, 6
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-Grifols' half-year profit disappoints, shares fall sharply
- REFILE-Spain's Grifols H1 adjusted profit up 25 pct, misses fcasts
- Spain's Grifols Q1 net profit grows 33 percent
- Grifols chairman backs Catalan independence movement
- Grifols signs 7-yr contract with Japan's Red Cross for $375 mln