Profile: Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
GRLS.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
20 Feb 2017
20 Feb 2017
Change (% chg)
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the biopharmaceuticals manufacture. The Company’s activities are divided into four business segments: Bioscience, Hospital, Diagnostic and Raw materials. The Bioscience division focuses on the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of products derived from human plasma for therapeutic use. The Hospital division offers non-biological pharmaceutical products and medical supplies for hospital pharmacy. The Diagnostic division provides clinical analysis and laboratory testing tools to laboratories, hospitals and blood banks. The Raw materials division includes sales of intermediate biological products, as well as manufacturing services to third parties. The Company operates production facilities in Spain, the United States, Mexico and Australia, among others. It controls numerous subsidiaries.
Avinguda de la Generalitat
152, Parque empresarial Can Sant
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Spain's Grifols says has concluded debt refinancing for $6.3 bln
- BRIEF-Grifols buys 49 pct in US-based Access Biologicals for $51 million
- BRIEF-Grifols starts refinancing of part of its bank debt
- Grifols to buy Hologic's stake in blood screening JV for $1.85 billion
- BRIEF-Grifols 9-month net profit rises to 406.1 mln euros