Profile: Grifols SA (GRLSbn.MC)
GRLSbn.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Price Change (% chg)
Grifols SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the healthcare sector. The Company is involved in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medical solutions for hospitals, which include plasma-derived therapies, as well as diagnosis and pharmaceutical products. Its activities are structured in four segments: Bioscience, which focuses on the research for obtaining new therapies and solutions aimed at patients who suffer from illnesses stemming from plasma deficits; Diagnostic, which comprises the research, development and marketing of diagnostic products for clinical laboratories, Hospital, which offers ready-to-use pharmaceutical preparations and products for clinical nutrition; and Raw Materials, which includes sales of biological products and services. The Company is a parent of Grupo Grifols. In March 2013, the Company acquired a 60% stake in Progenika Biopharma SA.
C/ Jesus i Maria, 6
BARCELONA BAR 08022
Company Web Links
- Official-Correction-Update-Moody's Correction to Text, November 13, 2013 Release: Moody's changes the outlook of Grifols' Ba2 rating to negative
- Tigenix raises 12 mln euros by selling shares to Grifols
- UPDATE 1-European shares buoyed by health care M&A, BSkyB plummets
- European shares buoyed by health care M&A, BSkyB plummets
- Novartis sells blood transfusion test unit to Grifols for $1.7 billion