Profile: Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)
GWO.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
29 May 2017
29 May 2017
Change (% chg)
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (Lifeco) is a financial services holding company. The Company has interests in the life insurance, health insurance, asset management, investment and retirement savings, and reinsurance businesses. It operates through four operating segments: Canada, United States, Europe and Lifeco Corporate. Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through The Great-West Life Assurance Company, London Life Insurance Company, The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life), Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company, Putnam Investments, LLC (Putnam), Canada Life Limited and Irish Life Group Limited (Irish Life). Lifeco, through its operating subsidiaries, provides products and services under various brands, including the Great-West Life brand, London Life brand, the Canada Life brand, the Freedom 55 Financial brand, the Irish Life brand, the Great-West Financial brand, the Empower Retirement brand, and the Putnam Investments and PanAgora brands.
Great-West Lifeco Inc
100 Osborne Street North, Stn M
PO Box 6000
WINNIPEG MB R3C 3A5
Company Web Links
- Fitch Expects to Rate Great-West Lifeco Finance LP's Senior Notes 'A'
- BRIEF-Great-West Lifeco prices $700 million of senior notes
- BRIEF-Great-West Lifeco subsidiary announces acquisition of Financial Horizons Group
- Power Financial invests C$50 million in 'robo-adviser' Wealthsimple
- BRIEF-Great-West Lifeco reports offering of series T preferred shares