Profile: HDFC Bank Ltd (HDBK.BO)
HDBK.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
26 May 2017
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)
HDFC Bank Limited (the Bank) is a holding company. The Bank offers a range of banking services covering commercial and investment banking on the wholesale side and transactional/branch banking on the retail side. It also offers financial services. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Retail banking, Wholesale banking and Other banking business. The Treasury segment primarily consists of net interest earnings from the Bank's investment portfolio, money market borrowing and lending, gains or losses on investment operations and on account of trading in foreign exchange and derivative contracts. The Retail Banking segment serves retail customers through a branch network and other delivery channels, as well as through alternative delivery channels. The Bank provides its corporate and institutional clients a range of commercial and transactional banking products. The Other banking business segment includes income from para banking activities.
HDFC Bank Ltd
Hdfc Bank House'
Senapati Bapat Road, Lower Parel
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Planet Payment and HDFC Bank announce agreement to offer Pay in Your Currency
- Indian shares end 1 pct higher; HDFC Bank leads gains
- UPDATE 2-India's HDFC Bank profit rise drives shares to record
- BRIEF-HDFC Bank exec says Q4 wholesale loan growth driven by working capital demand
- BRIEF-HDFC Bank approves issue of perpetual debt instruments, bonds of up to 500 bln rupees