Profile: HDFC Bank Ltd (HDBK.BO)
HDBK.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
22 Jul 2016
22 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
HDFC Bank Limited (the Bank) is a holding company. The Bank offers a range of banking services covering commercial and investment banking on the wholesale side and transactional/branch banking on the retail side. It also offers financial services. The Bank's segments include Treasury, Retail banking, Wholesale banking and Other banking business. The Treasury segment primarily consists of net interest earnings from the Bank's investment portfolio, money market borrowing and lending, gains or losses on investment operations and on account of trading in foreign exchange and derivative contracts. The Retail Banking segment serves retail customers through a branch network and other delivery channels, as well as through alternative delivery channels. The Bank provides its corporate and institutional clients a range of commercial and transactional banking products. The Other banking business segment includes income from para banking activities.
HDFC Bank Ltd
Hdfc Bank House'
Senapati Bapat Road, Lower Parel
Company Web Links
- India's HDFC Bank Q1 net up 20 pct, bad loans tick up
- MOVES-HDFC Bank appoints K. Balasubramanian corporate banking head
- UPDATE 1-India's HDFC Bank seeing growth in corporate lending
- India's HDFC Bank Q4 net rises a fifth, bad loan ratio eases
- Sensex barely holds on to gains, HDFC Bank earnings in line