Profile: Ellaktor SA (HELr.AT)
HELr.AT on Athens Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Ellaktor SA is a Greece-based holding company. It has investments in the fields of: Construction, through Aktor SA, engaged in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, industrial, waste water treatment, mining/quarrying, facility and project management; Real Estate, through REDS SA, a real estate development company that undertakes retail and entertainment, office, mixed use, exhibition and conference and residential projects; Waste Management, through Helektor, engaged in the generation of power from renewable energy sources and in the design, construction and operation of environmental projects; Energy, through Eltech Anemos, operating wind farms and photovoltaic plants, Elpedison, an independent power producer and Biosar, offering solutions in the areas of design, supply, construction, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic systems, acting as an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor; Concessions, through Aktor Concessions SA, as well as other holdings.
25 Ermou str.
ERMOU STR. 25, KIFISSIA
ATHINA 145 64
Company Web Links
- Greek magnate says tax evasion arrest was 'upsetting' episode
- BRIEF-Ellaktor's FY 2014 net loss shrinks to 33.3 mln euros
- BRIEF-Ellaktor's unit signs lignite mine lease agreement in Florina region, Greece
- BRIEF-Ellaktor 9-month turnover at 1.08 bln euros vs 0.88 bln euros yr ago
- BRIEF-Ellaktor's SA Aktor unit signs 122 mln euros deal