Profile: Ellaktor SA (HELr.AT)
HELr.AT on Athens Stock Exchange
18 Aug 2017
18 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)
Ellaktor SA is a Greece-based company that operates, through its subsidiaries, mainly in constructions and quarrying, real estate development and management, wind power and environment, as well as concession sectors. The Company operates in the following business segments: construction and quarries, real estate development, concessions, wind farms, environment as well as other activities. The Company operates abroad in the Middle East countries, and more specifically in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Jordan, as well as in other countries, such as Germany, Italy, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), the United Kingdom, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Turkey, the United States, Chile and Panama. It subsidiaries include Aktor SA, Aktor Concessions SA, Andromachi SA, Yialou Anaptyxiaki SA and Reds Real Estate development SA, among others.
25 Ermou str.
ERMOU STR. 25, KIFISSIA
ATHINA 145 64
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Ellaktor's unit receives a fine of 38.5 mln euros
- BRIEF-Ellaktor aims to expand in East Europe, the Middle East and North Africa
- BRIEF-Ellaktor's Q1 2017 revenue increases by 21.4 pct
- Alpha Finance offers 17.7 mln Ellaktor shares in accelerated bookbuilding
- BRIEF-Ellaktor SA FY net loss widens at 96.8 million euros