Profile: Chanticleer Holdings Inc (HOTR.PH)

HOTR.PH on Philadelphia Stock Exchange

2.61USD
24 Jul 2015
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$2.61
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
713
52-wk High
$4.13
52-wk Low
$1.66

Search Stocks

Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (Chanticleer), incorporated on October 21, 1999, owns and operates fast casual dining concepts, including Hooters franchises and other fast casual restaurant and bar concepts in the United States and internationally. The Company's restaurant brands include Hooters, American Burger Company and Just Fresh. The Company owns and operates five Hooters locations in South Africa: Durban, Pretoria, and Johannesburg (three locations), which are owned by five companies, which the Company controls. The Company owns 80% of Crown Restaurants Kft. (CRK), the entity, which holds the franchise rights and operates the Hooters restaurant in Budapest, Hungary, and the Company's local partner owns the remaining 20%. It owns 100% of West End Wings, Ltd, the entity that holds the franchise rights and operates the restaurant in Nottingham, England. It owns 100% of the American Burger Company restaurant chain, with three locations in Charlotte, North Carolina, one location in Smithtown, New York, one location in Greenville, South Carolina, and one in Columbia, South Carolina. The Company owns Hooters restaurants in Tacoma, Washington and Portland, Oregon (Hooters Pacific NW). It also operates gaming machines in Portland, Oregon. The Company has the development rights to open Hooters in five states of Brazil: Rio de Janeiro, Goias, Parana, Minas Gerais and Espirito Santo. As of July 6, 2015, the Company had 51 locations across the world, including 14 Hooters restaurants, five American Burger Co. restaurants, seven Just Fresh locations, 21 BGR: The Burger Joint locations and four BT's Burger Joint locations.

Hooters

The Company's Hooters restaurants are casual beach-themed establishments that offer music, sports on flat screens, and its menu includes seafood, sandwiches, burgers, salads and Hooters original chicken wings. Its menu consists of spicy chicken wings, seafood, sandwiches and salads. The Company operates around 430 Hooters restaurants in over 28 countries. Chanticleer owns the franchise rights to develop and operate Hooters restaurants in South Africa, Hungary, Poland, Brazil, Australia and the United Kingdom.

American Burger Company

The Company's American Burger Company (ABC) focuses on American food menu offerings, which include its signature burgers, turkey and veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, wings, a range of salads and homemade milkshakes. ABC is a fast casual concept.

Just Fresh

The Company owns 56% of the Just Fresh restaurant chain, with seven locations, all of which are located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Just Fresh Restaurants is a fresh food-focused casual dining establishment. The Company's menu consists of fresh, health-conscious items, such as salads, wraps, sandwiches, soups, freshly baked items and smoothies.

Company Address

Chanticleer Holdings Inc

7621 Little Ave Ste 414
CHARLOTTE   NC   28226-8379
P: +1704.3665122
F: +1302.6451280

Company Web Links

Search Stocks