Profile: Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)
IBE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
28 Apr 2017
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
IBERDROLA, S.A. is engaged in carrying out electricity and gas activities in Spain and abroad. The Company's segments include Network business, Deregulated business, Renewable business and Other businesses. The Company's Network business segment includes all the energy transmission and distribution activities, and any other regulated activity originated in Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and Brazil. Its Deregulated business segment includes electricity generation and sales businesses, as well as gas trading and storage businesses carried on by the Company in Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom and North America. Its Renewable business segment includes activities related to renewable energies in Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and the rest of the world. Its Other businesses segment includes the engineering and construction businesses and the non-power businesses. The Company offers its customers power and natural gas, both in the wholesale and retail markets.
Plaza Euskadi, 5
BILBAO VIZ 48009
Company Web Links
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Spain's Iberdrola eyes merger of Brazilian units - report
- Spanish court throws out Iberdrola claim against Bankia over IPO
- BRIEF-Spain's Iberdrola sees profits growing "mid single digit" in 2017
- CORRECTED-Spain's Iberdrola misses core profit target on lower pound