Profile: ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
ICBK.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
28 Apr 2017
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
ICICI Bank Limited is a banking company. The Bank is engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial banking, retail banking, project and corporate finance, working capital finance, insurance, venture capital and private equity, investment banking, broking and treasury products and services. The Bank's business segments are Retail banking, Wholesale banking, Treasury, Other banking, Life insurance, General insurance and Others. It has a network of approximately 18,210 branches and automated teller machines (ATMs). The Bank has approximately 110 Touch Banking branches across over 30 cities. Its international banking is focused on providing solutions for the international banking requirements of its Indian corporate clients and leveraging economic corridors between India and the rest of the world. The Bank caters to the financial needs of women entrepreneurs through its Self-Help Group (SHG) program as a part of its microfinance initiatives.
ICICI Bank Ltd
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-ICICI Bank says media reports on co buying 1.09 pct stake in Karnataka Bank "erroneous"
- BRIEF-ICICI Bank sets 1-year MCLR at 8.20 pct from April 1
- BRIEF-ICICI Bank partners with Truecaller to launch UPI based mobile payment service
- BRIEF-ICICI Bank raises 34.25 bln rupees via additional Tier 1 bonds
- BRIEF-India's ICICI Bank exec says has watchlist loans of 275.36 billion rupees