Profile: IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
IDBI.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015
Change (% chg)
IDBI Bank Limited provides personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its network of branches and automated teller machines (ATMs). The Bank operates through three segments: wholesale banking, retail banking and treasury services. Its retail banking segment includes credit and deposit activities that are primarily oriented towards individuals and small business, including priority sector lending. Its wholesale banking includes corporate relationship covering deposit and credit activities other than retail and also covers corporate advisory/syndication, project appraisal and investment portfolio. Its treasury services segment includes trading portfolio of investments, money market operations, derivative trading, foreign exchange operations on the account and for customers. Its subsidiaries include IDBI Intech Ltd., IDBI Capital Market Services Ltd., IDBI Asset Management Ltd. and IDBI Trusteeship Services Ltd.
IDBI Bank Ltd
WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colab
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates IDBI Bank's Proposed Senior Debt 'BBB-(EXP)'
- Insight: Modi takes the wheel as India's road building stimulus bogged down
- INSIGHT-Modi takes the wheel as India's road building stimulus bogged down
- Modi takes the wheel as India's road building stimulus bogged down
- BRIEF-India's IDBI Bank Q4 net profit rises 5.4 pct y/y