Profile: IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
IDBI.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Price Change (% chg)
IDBI Bank Limited (the Bank) is an India-based commercial bank. The Bank operates in three segments wholesale banking, retail banking and treasury services. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its network of branches and automated teller machine (ATMs). As on March 31, 2012, the Bank had a network of 973 Branches and 1542 ATMs. The Bank, besides its core banking and project finance domain, has a presence in associated financial sector businesses like capital market, investment banking and mutual fund business. The Bank also provides infrastructure financing for structuring and financing of infrastructure projects in the areas of power, telecom, roads, airports, seaports, railways and logistics, as well as special economic zones (SEZs). In April 2014, the Company divested its 18.95% interest in Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd.
IDBI Bank Ltd
PLOT NO 7
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates IDBI Bank's USD300m Senior Unsecured Debt Final 'BBB-'
- New Issue- IDBI prices $300 mln 2019 bond
- Fitch Rates IDBI Bank's Proposed Senior Unsecured Debt 'BBB-(EXP)'
- Update-Moody's affirms all of IDBI ratings; changes outlook to negative for standalone financial strength
- RPT-UPDATE 1-India's IDBI upsets investors by seeking changes in bond terms