Profile: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (IDCBF.PK)
IDCBF.PK on OTC Markets Group
Price Change (% chg)
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED is involved in the provision of banking and related financial services. The Bank mainly operates in corporate banking, personal banking and treasury businesses. Its corporate banking business provides loan, trade financing, deposit, corporate finance, custody and other related financial products and services to enterprises, government agencies and financial institutions. Its personal banking business provides loan, deposit, bank card, personal finance and other related financial products and services to individual customers. Its treasury business includes money markets, securities investments, self and valet foreign exchange trading and derivative financial instruments. In addition, it also provides insurance services and other financial related services.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
BEIJING BEJ 100140
Company Web Links
- U.S. judge calls Argentina debt swap plan 'illegal'
- With London 'fix' under fire, China seeks bigger sway in gold trade
- HK fines, reprimands ICBC units for role in 2009 IPO
- China currency liberalization to be a 'seismic event': Australia
- China's ICBC approved by Cambodia central bank as yuan clearing bank