Profile: Indosat Tbk PT (ISAT.JK)
ISAT.JK on Jakarta Stock Exchange
24 Dec 2014
24 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)
PT Indosat Tbk is an Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. The Company is a cellular and a provider of international long-distance services in Indonesia. The Company also provides Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) services for domestic and regional corporate and wholesale customers as well as domestic retail customers. The Company’s products and services include: Cellular services, MIDI services and fixed telecommunications (voice) services. It provides GSM 900 and 1800 and 3G cellular services to approximately 59.6 million cellular subscribers throughout Indonesia. It provides broadband and narrowband MIDI services consisting of Internet services and data communication services. It also offers satellite-based services such as transponder leasing and Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) services and IT services, such as disaster recovery center, data center services, and Indosat Cloud Services with infrastructure-as-a-service.
Indosat Tbk PT
Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21
JAKARTA PUSAT 10110
Company Web Links
- Indonesian telco Indosat says to issue debt worth $729 mln
- INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat Q3 net loss narrows to 1.32 trln rph-Kontan
- Fitch Publishes Rating on Indosat's Bond Programmes at 'AAA(idn)'
- INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat plans to issue bonds worth $830.6 mln by Dec -Investor Daily
- INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat to get $450 mln new revolving credit in Q3-Kontan