Profile: ITV PLC (ITV.L)
ITV.L on London Stock Exchange
28 Apr 2017
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
ITV plc (ITV) is an integrated producer broadcaster. The Company creates, owns and distributes content on multiple platforms. It operates through two segments: Broadcast & Online and ITV Studios. The Broadcast & Online segment operates the commercial family of channels in the United Kingdom and delivers content through television broadcasting. In addition to linear broadcast, the Company delivers its content on multiple platforms, including the ITV Hub and pay platforms or through direct content deals. The ITV Studios segment is the Company's international content business, which creates and produces programs and formats that return and travel, including drama, entertainment and factual entertainment. ITV Studios produces programming across a range of genres for ITV's own channels. ITV Studios also operates in five other international locations being Australia, Germany, France, the Netherlands (primarily Talpa) and the Nordics, where content is produced for local broadcasters.
The London Television Centre
, Upper Ground
LONDON SE1 9LT
Company Web Links
- Britain's FTSE edges higher as Burberry, oil stocks bounce; Imagination tumbles
- BRIEF-ITV names Mary Harris as next chairman of remuneration committee
- BRIEF-BBC, ITV launch BritBox video streaming service in U.S.
- BBC, ITV launch BritBox video streaming service in U.S.
- UPDATE 2-UK needs financial reserves in the tank for Brexit - Hammond