Profile: JCDecaux SA (JCDX.PA)
JCDX.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
JCDecaux SA is a France-based outdoor advertising company. It divides its business into three main sectors: Advertising on Street Furniture, Billboards and Transport Advertising. The Company commissions and maintains a range of street furniture items, including bus and tram shelters, automatic outdoor toilets, self service bicycle racks, multi-service columns, newspaper kiosks, city light panels, public benches and public rubbish bins. Billboard advertising includes scrolling billboard panels, as well as traditional billboard systems. Transport advertising includes advertising on vehicles, airports and in railway transit stations. The Company has operations in Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Russia, among others. It operates through JCDecaux-Top Media.
17 rue Soyer, BP 11
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-JCDecaux won street furniture contracts for Nantes and six communes in Nantes Metropole
- BRIEF-JCDecaux subsidiary Somupi to appeal in cassation to France "Conseil d'Etat"
- BRIEF-JCDecaux's German subsidiary Wall GmbH enters into short-term extension of Berlin advertising bus-shelter contract
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on March 3
- UPDATE 1-JCDecaux says having "good" first quarter in Britain -CEO