Profile: J D Wetherspoon PLC (JDW.L)
JDW.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Oct 2016
21 Oct 2016
Change (% chg)
J D Wetherspoon plc owns and operates pubs throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. The Company aims to provide customers with food and drinks. The Company operates a trading estate of approximately 926 pubs. The Company operates over 40 hotels and approximately 900 rooms. The Company's hotels include George Hotel, the Shrewsbury Hotel and the Unicorn, Ripon. The Unicorn, Ripon consists of over 32 bedrooms in North Yorkshire. Its hotel rooms provide unlimited free wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) as standard and its staff member provide assistance around the clock. The Company's hotels have adjoining pubs, serving breakfast menu and Wetherspoon dishes, and club nights. The Company offers a range of food, such as burgers, desserts, steaks, and salads and pastas. Its food menu includes Breakfast Club, Deli Deals, Small Plates, Sharers, Burritos, Pub Classics, Fresh From The Grill, Chicken and Ribs, Burgers and Dogs, Sides, Mexican Monday, Steak Club, Chicken Club, Curry Club and Fish Friday.
J D Wetherspoon PLC
Central Park, Reeds Crescent
WATFORD WD24 4QL
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Wetherspoon upbeat as Greene King delivers post-Brexit warning
- BRIEF-JD Wetherspoon chairman says has not seen loss of confidence among customers after Brexit
- BRIEF-J D Wetherspoon sees "slightly improved" trading outcome for current year
- Wetherspoon founder hits out at Brexit 'doom-mongers'
- Wetherspoon founder hits out at Brexit "doom-mongers"