Profile: KBC Groupe SA (KBC.BR)
KBC.BR on Brussels Stock Exchange
14 Mar 2014
14 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
KBC Groupe SA, also KBC Groep NV or KBC Group NV, is a Belgium-based holding company engaged in the banking, insurance and asset management. It controls two other companies: KBC Bank and KBC Insurance.The Company’s activities are divided into four divisions: Belgium, comprising retail and private banking and insurance, asset management and private banking in Belgium; Central & Eastern Europe and Russia, comprising retail bank insurance and merchant banking activities in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria; Merchant Banking, consisting of corporate banking and market activities in Europe, and Shared Services and Operations providing support and products to other business units. Each of these units has its own management committee and oversees both the banking and the insurance activities. In May 2013, it sold its Russian banking business Absolut Bank to a group of Russian companies.
KBC Groupe SA
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-KBC Groupe says places additional tier-1 instrument for 1.4 bln euro
- BRIEF-KBC begins bookbuilding for CRD IV-compliant instrument
- Fitch Rates KBC Group's CRD IV Compliant Additional Tier 1 Capital Instruments 'BB(EXP)'
- BRIEF-KBC Group to issue additional Tier-1 securities
- UPDATE 2-Belgium's KBC to skip dividend payout for 2015