Profile: KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc (KBIO.OQ)
25 Nov 2015
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc., incorporated on September 19, 2001, is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development of monoclonal antibody therapeutics for diseases that represent a burden to society and to patients and their families. The Company has a portfolio of patient targeted antibodies using its Humaneered antibody technology to treat serious medical conditions. The Company operates through the development of pharmaceutical products segment.
The Company's principal pharmaceutical product candidates that are advanced to the clinical development stage include: KB004, KB003 and KB001‑A. The Company seeks to identify and develop products that may treat multiple indications through proof of concept studies.
The Company's KB004 is a Humaneered anti ‑EphA3 monoclonal antibody that has the potential to offer an approach to treating both hematologic malignancies and solid tumors. KB004 is being developed as a therapeutic for myelodysplastic syndrome and myelofibrosis.
The Company's KB004 is a Humaneered anti granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor monoclonal antibody. KB004
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc
442 Littlefield Avenue
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA 94080
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Shkreli leads group to buy 70 pct shares in KaloBios, named CEO
- Shkreli leads group to buy 70 pct shares in KaloBios, named CEO
- KaloBios' shares soar after Turing's Shkreli boosts stake
- UPDATE 1-KaloBios' shares soar after Turing's Shkreli boosts stake
- Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO buys 1.2 mln KaloBios' shares