Profile: Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)
9 Dec 2016
Kimco Realty Corporation, incorporated on March 25, 1994, is a real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged principally in the ownership, management, development and operation of open-air shopping centers. The Company holds interests in approximately 610 shopping center properties, aggregating over 100 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), located in approximately 40 states of the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
The Company holds approximately 450 other property interests, primarily through the Company's preferred equity investments and other real estate investments, totaling over 7.3 million square feet of GLA. The Company's shopping centers are anchored generally by discount department stores, supermarkets or drugstores. The Company's shopping center properties have various national and regional companies as tenants, such as TJX Companies, The Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Royal Ahold, Albertsons, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Petsmart and Ross Stores.
Kimco Realty Corp
3333 New Hyde Park Rd
PO Box 5020
NEW HYDE PARK NY 11042
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates Kimco's Senior Unsecured Bonds Due 2024 and 2046 'BBB+'
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Q3 loss per share $0.13
- REFILE-BRIEF-Kimco Realty sees 2016 shopping center dispositions of $1 bln-$1.15 bln (Oct. 11)
- Fitch Affirms Kimco's IDR at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty acquires remaining interest in Four-Property Joint Venture portfolio for $170.7m