Profile: Kongsberg Automotive ASA (KOA.OL)
KOA.OL on Oslo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Kongsberg Automotive ASA, formerly Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA, is a Norway-based company active within the automotive industry. The Company operates five business areas, namely Actuation and Chassis, which manufactures operator-control systems for commercial and industrial vehicle markets; Driveline, which supplies complete shift systems, such as shifter modules, shift cables, custom-engineered cable controls and shift towers; Fluid Transfer, which designs and manufactures fluid-handling systems for the automotive and commercial vehicle markets; Interior, which manufactures seat-comfort systems and mechanical and electromechanical, light-duty motion control, such as seat adjusters, seat cables and side bolsters, among others, and Power Products, which manufactures pedal systems, steering systems, electronic displays and cable controls. The Company is active in North and South America, Europe and Asia, through more than 40 sites.
Kongsberg Automotive ASA
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Automotive appoints Martin B. Hogganvik interim CFO
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Automotive CEO buys co's shares
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Automotive Q2 EBITDA down at EUR 21.2 million
- UPDATE 1-Kongsberg Automotive replaces CEO to trigger "accelerated change"
- BRIEF-Kongsberg Automotive: Henning E. Jensen new CEO, Bruce E. Taylor new Chairman