Profile: Kilroy Realty Corp (KRC_ph.N)

KRC_ph.N on New York Stock Exchange

25.81USD
4 Aug 2015
Change (% chg)

$0.13 (+0.51%)
Prev Close
$25.68
Open
$25.81
Day's High
$25.81
Day's Low
$25.81
Volume
104
Avg. Vol
967
52-wk High
$26.85
52-wk Low
$24.02

Search Stocks

Kilroy Realty Corporation, incorporated on September 13, 1996, is a self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company focuses on office submarkets in the West Coast. The Company owns its interests in all of its real estate assets through Kilroy Realty, L.P. (the Operating Partnership) and Kilroy Realty Finance Partnership, L.P. (the Finance Partnership). The Company conducts substantially all of its operations through the Operating Partnership. The Company owns, develops, acquires and manages real estate assets consisting of Class A real estate properties in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle.

The Company’s stabilized portfolio includes all of its properties with the exception of development and redevelopment properties under construction or committed for construction, lease-up properties, undeveloped land, and real estate assets held for sale. As of December 31, 2014, the Company’s stabilized portfolio consisted of 111 office properties comprising approximately 14.1 million rentable square feet. As of December 31, 2014, the Company’s San Francisco Bay Area had a stabilized portfolio of 3.9 million rentable square feet that consisted of approximately 104,000 available rentable square feet. As of December 31, 2014, its greater Seattle had a stabilized portfolio of 2.2 million rentable square feet that consisted of approximately 43,000 available rentable square feet. As of December 31, 2014, its San Diego County has a stabilized portfolio of 4.2 million rentable square feet that consisted of approximately 386,000 available rentable square feet. As of December 31, 2014, the Company’s Los Angeles and Ventura Counties has a stabilized portfolio of 3.5 million rentable square feet that had approximately 252,000 available rentable square feet. During the year ended December 31, 2014, the Company stabilized a redevelopment project in San Francisco, California, a development project consisting of three office buildings encompassing 587,429 square feet and a development project consisting of two office buildings encompassing 340,913 square feet, both in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.

As of December 31, 2014, the Company’s in-process development pipeline consisted of six projects under construction. These projects include Columbia Square, which is located in Hollywood, California; 333 Brannan Street, SOMA, which is located in San Francisco, California; 350 Mission, SOMA, which is located in San Francisco, California; Crossing/900, which is located in Redwood City, California;, and the Heights at Del Mar, which is located in Del Mar, California. The Company also has the second phase for Columbia Square, which is the residential component of the Columbia Square project.

Kilroy Realty Finance, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is the sole general partner of the Finance Partnership and owns a 1.0% common general partnership interest in the Finance Partnership. The Operating Partnership owns the remaining 99.0% common limited partnership interest. Kilroy Services, LLC (KSLLC), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Operating Partnership. As of December 31, 2014, the Company's tenants include LinkedIn Corporation, DIRECTV, LLC, Synopsys, Inc., Bridgepoint Education, Inc., Intuit, Inc., Delta Dental of California, AMN Healthcare, Inc., Scan Group, Concur Technologies, Group Health Cooperative, Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Institute for Systems Biology, Fish & Richardson, P.C. and Pac-12 Enterprises, LLC.

Company Address

Kilroy Realty Corp

12200 W Olympic Blvd Ste 200
LOS ANGELES   CA   90064-1044
P: +1310.4818400
F: +1310.4816501

Company Web Links

Search Stocks